Canonical designs, builds, operates and supports OpenStack private clouds on Ubuntu. We understand the importance of certainty, stability, performance and economic efficiency for private cloud infrastructure.
Migrate from VMware to OpenStack with Canonical
Fully open source and automated infrastructure as a service delivers dramatic cost and agility improvements for private data centers. Canonical manages the complexity to deliver OpenStack on rails — automated operations, flexible architectures and the world’s most popular cloud operating system, Ubuntu.
- Save 50% with fully managed OpenStack compared to VMWare
- Cloud infrastructure provides developer self-service agility
- Architecture flexibility supports wide range of sector needs
- Ubuntu is the infrastructure leader for large-scale Linux operations
- Workload analysis, migration plan and automation
- GPGPU and FPGA pass-through for workload acceleration
- Integrated Kubernetes offering for modern application ops
- Optimised KVM for high performance and security
- Scale from one to hundreds of racks